Episode 36 is a multi-themed one as the wonderful and talented Justin Tam and Kristen Rogers from Nashville band Humming House joins Nick to teach us how to form a band backwards, dealing with being put in a “genre box”, and they share some great and odd live show experiences! Plus all three of us fish for sponsors for the podcast wherever we can find them! Let the great company suck-up begin! A delightful time was had by all and I dare you to listen to this one and then not be a fan of this band!
Who Writes This Stuff
HELP KEEP THE PODCAST GOING!
- RT @NickFlora: In the first two episodes, we cover Jackson Browne, SNL, Weezer, LUSH cosmetics, and more! Subscribe here: https://t.co/d676… 1 year ago
- RT @NickFlora: .@AllTimePodcast is a weekly "nerd out" where we pick topics (music, movies, TV) and talk about their influence on our life… 1 year ago
- RT @NickFlora: Hey guys I started a new podcast called @AllTimePodcast with @allie_farris! Listen here: atfpod.com https://t.c… 1 year ago
- Happy birthday to one of our favorites, @audreyassad!! 1 year ago
- RT @radarradio: 12 Artists. 12 Excl Tracks. "Live at ETTL, Vol.1" For FREE (or tips) at @NoiseTrade >> is.gd/ettlv1 https://t.c… 2 years ago